RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee House.(all welcome)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do you agree with the setup of the message?

Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Coffee House.(all welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coffee House.(all welcome)

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm

He smiled "then thanks i guess" he said, putting his money back in his pocket, his eye darkening a shade as he sat in his usual spot, taking the warm cup with him.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Atala slyly watched his face as it was facing the sunlight. "Are you okay?" she practically asked every time he was here. "You seem.... hurt."
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:53 pm

he looked up at her, "uh... y--" he began, planning on blowing i off but actually heard her last words "hurt? how do you mean?" he said, worried that he'd started bruising
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm

"Your eyes all bruised, and it's like someone cut the circulation off your wrisy." she stated, voice full of worry.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 pm

He took a breath in defeat, yeah, bruises, welts..." he said looking down at his cocoa "i'l be fine, thanks" he said quietly with a half smile on his lips as he sipped his drink i should really copy the [color=green] etc
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm

She was beginning to clean the counter when she stopped to ask: "I'm not meaning to pry.....but did you fall down or something?"
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 pm

He didn't want to lie to her, she was only curious, and this needed to be taken care of "uh... no, my dad...." he started but couldn't finish... why did he feel like he needed to protect the man?! what good was it to keep HIM safe?! what kept him loyal to the man he hated?
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Atala looked concerningly at him. "Your dad...? Oh, We close early today. If there's something you want to do after we close..." she said, beginning to wash the counter again.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

He wondered why she brought that up, but concentrated more on the subject of his father "he uh.. he's not the gentlest of people." He remembered the first time his father had hit him, he'd left his toy bike in the drive way and his father'd run it over. he remembered how the man's face was red with rage and how the bike had been thrown at him, and then his father hit him once across the face, his fist nearly breaking his cheekbone. he flinched at the remembered pain.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

"So..... he hit you?' she said, hopefully it wasn't invading any of his privacies. She looked at the clock. He was here early.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm

He nodded slowly still looking at his cup, watching the steam. he'd hoped he could forget about the morning here, but he had to deal with it some time, right? what was so bad about dealing with it right now?

Last edited by Ar-jai on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too short, i was rushed when writing it)
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Atala sat what she was doing down on the counter. "Do you... need help?' she said worringly. "I'm sure I can help you with something, no matter how small it is. I get off work today at 11:30."
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 pm

he nodded, finding it a bit easier to tell her things now that he'd started, i want to get the police involved, but i'm too... afraid of him to call myself..." he admitted, still looking at the steam. He DID want his father out of his life, and he needed to know at least his sister would grow up all right. He was ashamed that he hadn't gotten this dealt with sooner. oooooh pretty font XD can you read it?
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 pm

lol just barely XD

Atala nodded. "All right then. I'll help you after work. until then, sip that syrup.' she said, trying to lift his mood. She went back to wiping the counter.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:26 pm

he smiled and nodded, wondering what it would be like without having to worry about his dad anymore, wht would his mom do? would she let him go without a fight? he didn't know, but he planned on finding out soon, tonight maybe. He did sip his drink, with a satisfied smile. Life would be better for everyone from now on. He was sure
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 pm

~~~~~Later in the morning~~~~~

Atala had hung up her apron on the hook in the "Employee's Only" room, the walked out the door. The security system had made a loud CHUNK, meaning the tiny shop was well locked up. Why this small shop had so much security put into it, she didn't know. She turned around and looked at Randen. "So, I guess we'll call the police now."
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

XD I SQUEEK OF CLEANLINESS!
WEWT can i try?!
try what?
to squeek you
PSH WTF?!
he nodded nervously, he wasn't quite so sure of this anymore, he knew his father would know it was him... but he had to do this, for his sister, he had to. he kept that in mind as he headed to the payphone nearby, getting out a few quarters, hesitating.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 am

Atala leaned against the side of the payphone, watching Randen fumble around with his loose change. She looked up at his bruised face. "Are you okay with this?"
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

"uh..." he wiped the corner of his mouth nervously, knowing there was nothing to wipe away. "kinda... not really but it's--it's gotta be don.." he mumbled, having gotten the right amount of money out and ready, not putting it in the machine yet, scared he might just hang up as soon as they answered.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2