RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee House.(all welcome)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

do you agree with the setup of the message?

Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_lcap100%Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_lcap0%Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_lcap0%Coffee House.(all welcome) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Coffee House.(all welcome) Empty Coffee House.(all welcome)

Post  Ar-jai Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm

All Riiiight~ since there's nothing going on here, lets get something put up! FIRST ROLE PLAY STARTED ...well introduced on RPBrigade! let's do it! pig

My preferences for this kind of thing- choose a color and post in that color, if you wanna say something else, please ether do it in (parenthesis) or the default Grey. this prevents confusion, please and thanks.
Randen Had been Sitting in the warm coffee shop watching the dreary rain fall for about an hour, sipping his hot chocolate and watching the people come and go, trying to figure out the kind of person someone was by what they wore, how they moved and spoke and the things the bought. he hadn't been too successful, it'd ended up in him confusing himself.

Last edited by Ar-jai on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Coffee House.(all welcome) Empty Re: Coffee House.(all welcome)

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 am

Aya walked into he coffee shop, completely drenched. She hadn't really wanted coffee in the first place but it was the only way to get away from the water. In all truth she hated water. She was wearing a black hoodie, jeans and regular sneakers. Her brown hair was tied up and her bangs lay neatly on her forehead.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

https://rpbrigade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coffee House.(all welcome) Empty Re: Role Play! Randen and Atala(others welcome)

Post  Song Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am

Atala stood behind the counter, her left hand propping up her head as she read the local paper. Her work apron fitted smuggly, making her seem thinner than she already is. As soon as she heard the bell ring on the front entrance, she stood up straight and put a classic 'server-face' smile on. "Welcome to the Coffe House." Continuing to smile as her job requests (Smiles go for Miles!!), she began to get the coffe going again. Fluffing up the back of her spikey, short dark brown hair, she grabbed the hot chocolate dish, poured some into the serving pot, then walked over to the small table and refilled Randen's cup when he sat it down for her to pour. She walked back to the counter and looked back at the new customer. "I can take your order right here."
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Randen had thanked Atala and sipped the hot concotion as he watches the newest customer order, wondering where she'd come from, and wondered if the rain was the only reason behind the negative vibe she'd put out. he also wondered if she even knew she was putting out a vibe at all... he decided she looked like a mocha or cappuccino kind of person, maybe a Thai actually... he listened for her order.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Coffee House.(all welcome) Empty Re: Role Play! Randen and Atala(others welcome)

Post  Song Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Atala had brewed her up the new house-blend. A hot coffe brewed with real mixed berries. She tried to make small converstation as she poured the creamy, delicious smelling liquid into a small sample coffe cup. "I've tried this myself.' she turned around and handed her the cup. "You really should try it with one of our cakes."
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Aya stared and shook her head. "No, thanks I don't really want anything. Is it okay if I stay here till the rain has calmed itself?" she asked politely. She was a little angry becuase of the rain bu that didn't stop her from keeping an even, calm tone while talking.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Randen sighed, he'd been wrong again.he ran his fingers through his hair looking at the steam from his drink, wondering what his parents were saying... where they being quiet enough that they wouldn't bother his sister? Emily was in bed and slept heavily, but she occasionally woke up while their parents were fighting. he regretted leaving, wishing he could sneak back into the house and check on Emily then get back out before his mother did the same and found him there.
He would be grounded forever for just leaving like this, oh well, he couldn't take the treatment he was getting... his father had no right to yell at him for what the man had done. Randen couldn't believe his mother fell for her husbands lie... his fingers tightened around the hot cup.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Coffee House.(all welcome) Empty Re: Role Play! Randen and Atala(Others welcome)

Post  Song Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Atala nodded as she dumped the still-warm liquid back into the main jug. "If you still want anything, just yell for me." she said with a smile. She turned around and began to clean out a big jug that used to contain coffee beans.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Aya nodded silently, and sat down in a vacant table. She examined the room. Very few people chose to eat or drink anything that wasn't coffee. It wasn't abnormal of course since it IS a coffee shop but the fact that there was cake and pie being available made it rather perplexing to her. She loved sweets.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Randen's fingers eventually loosened, the cup burning his hands, the frustrated loook on his face deepening as he thought more of his place in his family's 'ranking'.he was the lowest, he knew it. His parents had only wanted a girl, sure they'd taken care of him, hadn't starved him or left him to die, but they'd never really loved him, especially his father. Randen tried for the millionth time to figure out what was so different between he and anyone else, why it was so hard to love him... he gave up imediatly, feeling the pressure behind his eyes that could only mean tears if he didn't stop thinking about it
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Atala looked up from her work. 'Exuse me, sir?" she called from behind the counter. "Will that be all for you?'; she said, placing one of her fingers on the reciept button on the cash register.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Randen glanced up, when he realized the girl was talking to him "u-uh... yeah" he said, sighing as he looked back down at his cocoa, planning to savor it and drag the cup out as long as possible so he didn't have to go back home as soon, not wanting to face his father... not wanting to go to bed in pain...
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Atala nodded silently then pushed the reciept button. The cash register made a grinding sound, then the reciept slowly came out. She quickly ripped it out then walked over to his table then sat it down.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 pm

he smiled and bowed his head slightly, subconsciously as he looked at the amount, getting out the money and placing it on the receipt, if he didn't take it now he'd give it to her on his way out, he glanced at Aya, wondering what kind of person she was again. Randen sipped his cocoa again, burning his tongue slightly, he didn't mind.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Atala smiled then took the correct amount of money from the top of the reciept. After putting it into the cash register, she looked back up at the man who came here almost everyday. "Excuse me?" she said once more. "Are you okay?" she asked, in her normal tone of voice instead of the constant 'May I help you' kind of tone.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

"huh?--yeah" he responded immediately "i mean..." he almost wanted to tell her...he wanted to get his father arrested for what he'd done to the whole family, he wanted to see him suffer, but he didn't want to talk about it right now. he wanted to get moving... "yeah... yeah i'm fine" he said with a slight smile "just..tired."

He never knew why every time someone asked him if he was okay, or if he needed any help, or why if any opportunity to GET help, he declined and put up his walls.... maybe he truly believed that his Father would see what he was doing to his family, and stop, feel bad about it,make it up to them... it's what he told his sister, and he desperately wanted to make it happen, make it come true before it scarred his sister forever
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Atala nodded. "If you're sure," she said, wiping a good-sized mug. "You'll be in tomorrow... right?" she said, looking up at him. He was in this little coffee shop almost every day.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

he got up then, having finished the majority of his drink and couldn't wait too much longer to see that his sister was alright "uh... yeah, pretty sure i'll be here, thanks" he said waving to her halfheartedly putting his jacket on and heading out into the rain
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Atala walked over to his table, grabbed his dishes and walked back over to the sink to wash them for the next customer. Once she put the dishes in the sink, she took the table cleaners and began to wipe the table where he once sat. watching him put on his jacket in a hurry, she thought he might be late for something. 'Thanks for coming." she said as she heard the bell on the door ring.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm

"mhm" he muttered, deciding to jog home, do you want to skip til the next day, or wait for Nikki?
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

lets skip so the site isn't so dead.

Atala had turned the closed sign to open, then returned to behind the counter. yawning, she set the chairs back off the tables and onto the floor. She was expecting the normal customer to come in. Getting his hot chocolate ready, she set the pot on 'brew' then leaned against the counter and began to read some sort of magazine.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

he did come, but didn't enter yet, instead he looked at the window, trying to see if his eye was starting to bruise, he couldn't see any signs of it so he fixed his hair up a bit and came in "good morning" he said cheerfully, hiding the welt around his wrist "how are you?" he asked politely.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm

"Good." she said, pouring his hot coffee. Looking up at him, she saw various marks all over him. Taking money out of her pocket, she inserted $1.50. THe amount for hot chocolate. She picked up the glass and handed it to him. "Here, it's on me." she said with an empathetic smile.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

he smiled "good!" he watched her put the money in the register "but--you don't have to... I've got the money" he offered her the two dollars he had. wondering what he'd done for her to want to pay for him.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Song Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:21 pm

She had set the mug down on the counter and raised a hand. "look, you uh-- you bout 5 items of the same price. Therefore you get one free item>" she lied. Atala pushed the mug closer to him. "Drink up." she had said with a smile.
Song
Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next