RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted House Roleplay

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haunted House Roleplay Empty Haunted House Roleplay

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Note: I know its cliche and over used, but hey. This might be fun :]

Aya neared the grey house, her brown hair shifting in the wind and her whole body drenched in water from the clouds above her. She tucked her hands in her hoodie pockets and stopped in front of it. "I knew they would do this." she sighed to herself. Her 'friends' told her they were all going to meet up here to check the house out. But guess what? They tricked her into going alone. She smiled and shook her head slightly at the thought of them thinking she was all afraid and scared. She was the exact opposite. She took her hand out of her pocket and reached for the handle, lightly pulling it open as the lightning screeched the first time today.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

https://rpbrigade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Haunted House Roleplay Empty Re: Haunted House Roleplay

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

question! self plot.. meaning you being your own character or just... things that happen to you?
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Self plot means the setting is made by yourself. Themed is when your basing it off of an already written story, movie, and other things already made.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm

oooooooooooooooooh okay does the themed have to be like.. published or could it be something we saw/heard of in passing? Mark had seen the girl enter the house, he'd heard rumours of the house, it being haunted and all. he could have some fun tonight, he smiled to himself as he followed her into the house as quietly as possible, hoping the slight sounds he did make where hidden under the pounding of the rain. and that if she turned to look at him, his dark clothes would let him melt into the shadows as he whispered some gibberish just over the rain
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Doesn't really matter :]

Aya heard foot steps. Her senses weren't always right so she ignored it believing it was the rain. She kept walking and examining the huge room around her. It was dark. Too dark. Though she didn't come unprepared, as she expected to be tricked in the first place. She grabbed into her left jean pocket and pulled out a lighter. She had borrowed the lighter from her parents whom she does not live with anymore. The lighter was lit and now she could see much. Doors, walls, patterns, and unfortunately someone she obviously did not expect. At all. She dropped the lighter causing it to turn off and stumbled backwards. Her reaction was for of course the boy named 'mark'.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:55 pm

the boy, after the shock of the light he hadn't expected wore off, he laughed "that easily scared?" he teased, picking up the lighter and lighting it again giving his face eerie shading also causing his green eyes to almost glow, boring into hers. everything about his face was teasing, not exactly mean, but not polite either. his longish wet hair darker than usual, dripping and stuck to his forehead. " i was planning on scaring you all night!" he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Aya raised and eye brow then squinted her eyes. "Really? I'm sorry for ruining your plans." she said insincerely. She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked closer at him. No one she has ever met and not planned to. "What are you doing here anyways?" she asked in a rather calm tone.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

he shrugged "saw you come in and thought i might pay a visit seeing as this place is haunted" he explained as the wind made the windows shudder and whistle. he smiled at the creepy effect "what're you doing here all alone?" he asked in a slightly more mocking tone, expecting her to tell him how bold she was and unafraid, and how she wasn't afraid of anything. to which he would prove her wrong.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Aya looked down blinking twice. Why HAD she come in anyways? She sighed and glanced back at him with expressionless eyes. Might as well tell him the truth, well sort of. "I'm here becuase my friends said they would meet up. They never came. I went in anyways to see what all the annoying rumors are all about" she explained technically lying since she couldn't care less about rumors.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

he laughed "well okay then, so you weren't trying to be macho or anything?" he offered, she'd again, spoiled his plans. why couldn't people do what he wanted, he didn't hurt anyone, he just liked to have fun, who didn't? the lighter had started burning his thumb so he let it he flame go out and the darkness engulfed them again, he ignored the inverted colors of the fire that would stay in his vision for a while.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

A smile played on her lips while she picked up the lighter. "Macho? Oh, no no I was scared as a baby. Unless you want me to act macho." she said while turning on the lighter and putting on a face like she wasn't scared of anything or anyone.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 pm

The girl looked into darkness. Where his face should've been, there was only the fading wallpaper on the wall behind where he'd been standing. Mark was glad his balance was as good as it was, he'd knelt down, out of her direct sight. he wondered how long it would take her to look down. He was highly amused by the natural play of shock on her face.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Jay walked to the house with a flash light in his hand.He had always wanted to go inside the haunted house.The first thing he noticed was that the door was front door was open."Is someone in there?" he said to himself.He walked closer to the house and heard talking.Jay paused for a moment and continued on.It was instantly dark inside, but he could see a small light and walked slowly and silently towards the light.He soon realized it was a male and a female having a conversation.He watched the male get down on his knees.Jay's perverted mind can only imagine what they were doing here together.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Aya gasped then shook her head. "This is really annoying me! Were is the light switch?!" she screamed in desperation. She finally looked down and stumbled backwards again and fell down, her heart beating fast. "Ack!" she exclaimed.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

he hadn't expected her reaction to be so...explosive, he sat stunned a moment before chuckling lightly, standing up to offer his hand "why couldn't you have done that when you FIRST saw me?" he complained "then i could've gotten away and kept on your tail till you left!" he added wondering if the electricity even worked in the house...
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Aya glared at him but calmed herself sighing. "Look, I'm not sure WHY you want to scare me. But right now I'm going to look for the light switch" she informed standing up and feeling her way through the house. She finally found a switch and flicked it up. Nothing happen.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 pm

He smiled "I'm not TRYING to scare you, I'm succeeding. And i doubt this place has had electricity going to it since the person who lived here died or moved out or whatever...either that or the power's out" he said simply, his voice louder than necessary as he followed a wall till he found a doorway, he searched for the doorknob and tried opening the door, it wouldn't budge "hm..." he muttered to himself.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Aya saw his shadow and walked over to him. Might as well stick together. "I'm not scared" she said glancing around hoping no one but them were there. She was scared. Sort of. She was to the point were if something were to jump out at her she would freak out.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 pm

"and i believe you" he said sarcastically, knowing she was, he was a bit jumpy in the dark also. He grabbed her wrist and started the other way, hoping to find another door or hallway leading deeper into the house, he wanted her to get a good scare, he's stop if she started crying though, he hated tears... and he didn't know how to make anyone's stop. his hand found another doorway, he found the doorknob and opened the door successfully this time, walking in with no hesitation.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Aya pulled away when they got in the room. The door closed automatically when they stepped in the rather dark and eerie room. It was almost as if someone closed it, but there couldn't have been another person right? There's no such thing as ghosts right? She had to question herself now more than ever about these questions. "Uh..." she managed to say.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

He grinned, guessing that it was her who closed the door, he liked the adrenaline starting to pump through his veins. He tried to look around, not able to say much, giving up and feeling around.finding a desk against the nearest wall
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 am

Aya tried to feel around as well but ended up bumping into him. "I Really need a flashlight" she mumbled to herself while fixing her hair. She felt around again and grabbed something. She wasnt sure WHAT it was but it opened a door. "Huh?!" she exclaimed.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 am

"what did you do?" he asked more curiously that mockingly, turning to see what the effects of whatever she did was, though it was pointless, he couldn't see anything, "what happened" he asked instead, hoping she knew, wondering what was in the room. What kind of room was it? it had a desk-like thing.... but that didn't mean anything, it could be an office, or a kitchen, or a bedroom or any one of the rooms in a house, desks weren't good things to figure ANYTHING out by, so he moved along the wall to try to find something else that would help him get his orientation dealt with... he'd need it if he was eveer gonna get outta here without light.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Aya glanced around nerviously seeing black. She had no idea what caused this besides what she touched. "I think...I opened something...I'm not sure what though" she said uncertainly. She felt around more.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Mike also felt around, finding the door first "i think.. i think this is it" he said, nervously, the door was on his other side, she couldn't have opened it and he was pretty sure it wasn't there before. He waited for her to follow his voice and body heat or whatever kept them aware of each other's positioning before walking into the room, all the while keeping track of the path his feet had taken and what he'd touched. can you read this?
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next