RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out by The Docks...

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Out by The Docks... - Page 2 Empty Re: Out by The Docks...

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Zenerisas eyes lowered a bit as she then slumped over a bit and just stayed silent as she slipped off her board and swam behind the board and began to turn it towards the docks silently....It was true....she was being immature and stupid. and they had just met...she was just trying to be nice...
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 pm

he'd hurt her feelings... his anger vanished, "hey..i-I'm sorry i didn't mean to flip out like that i just... i didn't ask for this... maybe we could do something else? i just... don't really like being this far out.." he offered, hoping she'd cheer up a bit... he really didn't mean to hurt her feelings, he was just scared.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Zenerisa just managed a chuckle as they finally reached the shore enough for them to walk as she waited for him to get off. "Well...depends.....you doing anything at all tonight? "she smiled a bit...it was hard to cover up her feelings a bit as she yet tried her best to just simply brush off the feeling the best she could.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"i don't know..." he said truthfully, wanting to get down on his knees and worship the ground he could see and feel. "really depends on what other people decide to do..." he looked up at he sky as he said this, his wet curls a light brown, plastered to his forehead now.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Zenerisa blinked and wondered by what he meant by that but she then simply smiled as she watched him and she picked up her board once more and her bag that was near by as she was fully drenched once again, her bangs plastered over half of her face as she tried her best to blow them away to the side "Well um..If you want to hang out tonight ill be here at the beach since theres gonna kinda be a big bonfire and well I was invited and I didn't want to come alone...so uhm..yeah hehe...I'm Zenerisa by the way." she coughed out a bit awkwardly knowing she was talking way too much now..
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 pm

he chuckled "sounds like fun" he could see himself coming, just hanging out by a fire, making new friends, hoping to have some stories to make his 'friend' jealous "yeah, i'll come" he said with a smile to himself. he WOULD come back with some stories, if he didn't, he would make some up.he wanted revenge and didn't want to wait for his girlfriend to come back to him. "what time does it start" he said, looking back at her, his green eyes warmer than they had been since she'd met him if anyone's following this we could bring in some more characters.. like... parents... and Tracy's girl...and his friend, or characters surrounding Zenerisa, etc etc or just someone showing up at the bonfire!~
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Zenerisa slightly tried to think from the top of hher head trying to remember..."I believe at 7. But its going to be pretty fun and dont worry no water will be involved with this" she smiled caringly towards him and shot a wink towards him as she then slung her beach bag over her shoulder as it looked like it was handmade by herself and held a few rock band pins and held a patch of her very same surfboard on the side. she then awkwardly looked down as her sea green eyes slightly looked away as she spoke lightly "So..Um i'll see ya tonight then. uhm cya then!" she happily smiled and then running off towards the beach parking lot as she headed to a bright blue jeep.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 pm

he nodded smiling, "see ya" he muttered, heading home, feeling the full effects of his sunburn later that night then??
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 pm

~later that night~

Zenerisa walked along the sand as she headed towards the bonfire just ahead of her, she wore a long Hawaiian like skirt, and a simply white tank top and no shoes or sandals at all as she wore her hair loose as her long curls reached past her mid-back. she rolled along behind her a large cooler as she approached her friends at the bonfire as most of them brought couples along some just chilling and eating toasted hot dogs. as she approached most of them turned back and greeted her as she set the cooler down. She looked alot more elegant as she wore a colorful seashell beaded choker along with many ankle bracelets on her left foot and a few hand-made seashell bracelets on her right hand. she then sat amongst a log and from time to time she would check by the parking lot to see if Tracy was there or not.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Tracy soon showed up, wearing a light t -shirt, looking around for her, the sunburn a deeper red as it had gotten time to set in and fester. he finally saw her, he smiled wide and waved, not knowing anyone there.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Zenerisa saw him as her eyes lit up and a few of her friends noticed this as she then stood up and quickly ran towards tracy and she smiled very brightly towards him as she then lightly hugged him. "You came! wait until you meet everyone!" she smiled as a few of her friends noticed them hug a few guys whistled and zenerisa blushed deeply by there reactions but she simply ignored they'r whistles as she brought him along to the bonfire. As thye both reached there a few of the guys gave him a bit of a pat on a back and good shake in the hand as one of zens friend gave zen a quite comment into her ear and zenerisa's face flushed wildly as she said quit it and lightly pushed her friend to the side with a smile as she then sat down along side of tracy as she then handed him a long pointy metal that held a steamy cooked hot dog at the end "There ya go! now! whos up for some drinks if ya know what I mean!"
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 pm

he laughed at the warm welcome, this really would start some good stories. when drinks came into the equation, he almost felt like leaving... he knew it was wrong, but he probably wouldn't get another chance like this to hang out with a big crowd so he feebly nodded his approval to the idea and took one sipping it.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Zenerisa didn't drink anything though as her other friends just simply chugged down their drinks like nothing as she knew they would be falling asleep here again like the last time they had a bonfire but it just wasn't her thing to drink. she then noticed the disgust look he was giving as she then chuckled and leaned over and whispered into his ear very quietly "You really don't need to drink you know that right?..." she laughed silently as she watched him with a great smile on her lips.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

he smiled, grateful as he put the can down "thanks" he said as he wondered if she was just saying that to see if he'd fall for it.. .he was unsure of what to do, but the beer was horrible so he left it alone and tried to make some small talk with her "so how was your day?"
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 am

Zenerisa just smiled happily as she watched the bonfire as she threw in some sticks to keep it going and as her other friends just simply began to grow hyper and throw sand at each other and wear toy sand buckets over their heads. She then lightly smiled as her eyes seemed alot bright with the light of the fire. "So far quite interesting when you came around. And how about you?" she looked back at him curiously with a warm yet gentle smile.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:56 am

He smiled back "this is actually even better than i imagined!" he exclaimed, knowing even minor details would impress his 'friend' and make him jealous. so he tried to pay attention to everything, the waves hitting shore, the individual people and what hey say, what the fire looked like, what the fire made everything ELSE look like, he was fascinated with it all.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am

Zenerisa watched him a sshe then took out a stick that was burning at the end as the fire was quite big.."So...about this girl of yours....whats she like?" she asked as she examined the fire just a few inches from her face, not caring about the heat it was giving off..
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 am

he had hoped he could go through this night and not think about her but oh well, he knew he would've anyways "she's not my girl anymore" he corrected before giving her an apologetic smile "she's uh... she's got light brown hair, brown eyes... but that's not what you're asking" he sat up straighter and sighed continuing "She's pretty nice, loyal--well... i guess not... uh.. she's real funny, we used to stay up all night just talking and she'd always tell me a new joke, or a new funny story.. she's outgoing and strong. she never really shows anyone how she's really feeling.." he went on describing his ex-girlfriend, wishing yet again that she'd come back to him and stay by his side.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 am

She stayed silent until she then blew out the fire on the stick and looked over at him with a concerned look. And you still care for her dont you?....cause the way you talk about her is like if she was a greek god.." She then looked back down only at the sand this time as she began to draw small images. some of herself others of the way he looked when he was panicking on the board as she slightly chuckled to herself remembering the moment.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 am

"well... yeah" he said as if he'd never said anything BUT that he still had feelings for her, they'd only been apart a couple days after how many months? he sighed, he didn't like sounding like a jerk. he looked down at what she'd doodled, smiling as he realised it was his face she'd drawn, he chuckled at the memory, glad it was just a memory now instead of him being in the water again... he only liked the river, it was deep, yes, but he'd been to the bottom, he KNEW there was a bottom, and both sides, he felt safer in it, plus there were hardly any waves to toss him around in it, disorient him.

He could still remember the salt sting in the back of his throat from the first time he went swimming in the ocean alone, his mother had egged him on, to go out just a bit further, be like his older brothers! and he tried, he tried so hard to be strong like his brothers, but a wave caught him off guard and pulled him under the water, he was held under the water for a long time it seemed. he could see the fish. he didn't like how far away the surface looked, how far away his air was, his lungs had started aching from the absence of oxygen, he tried swimming up, he tried hard but he couldn't get his limbs to work fast enough. he saw his brother coming to save him, coming to help him... and then he was awake on shore, coughing and gasping, his throat and eyes burning from the salt....

his memory continued. almost horrifying him.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 am

Zenerisa turned to him noticing this as she then grabbed his shoulder and shook him a bit to wake him up from his dazed off memory. She immediately could tell it was about the ocean as she then curiously spoke..."What is it that you like to swim in better...a Pool? a lake? a river?.." she asked curiously as her bright green eyes met his. she wanted to know what was it that just seemed to calm him and well, make him happy.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 am

His expression turned to shock as he was shaken out of his memory "huh?" he involuntarily said before listening to her question "oh" he chuckled again, sheepishly "anything without waves" he said simply, with a shrug before continuing " i need to know there's a bottom.. .and sides that i can reach easily" he explained, his mom had said that he'd had OCD about that since he almost drowned. He knew he had, he needed to see the bottom of everything, needed to see the sides of something before he went near it, or into it. he needed to know he'd be safe.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:24 am

Zenerisa looked back at her friends curiously to see if they would be safe as they were just simply singing a song in unison as she then laughed a bit and then got up grabbing Tracys hand and pulling him up as she lead him over a couple of sand dunes and then through large patches of bushes and palm trees as she then turned back to him "Your gonna really like this place I found just the other day actually..." she looked quite excited as it took them just a couple more minutes to reach suddenly a small river as that actually lead to the ocean but the water seemed so clean and nearly see through as the moon glistened down amongst it. she walked closer as she peered down at the water. for some reason it scared her though. she had never swam in a river or lake. only the ocean.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am

the boy smiled at the water when they arrived at it, bending down to feel the tempurature with his fingers, it was ice cold, as expected, he smiled nonetheless, wanting to remember all the tiny things at the bottom, the fish swimming through it, the rocks, the inevitable sand and the sky and his surroundings reflecting off the almost mirror-like surface, he looked up at her with the biggest smile yet " how did you find this?" he asked calmly, happily.
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am

Zenerisa nervously spoke as she sat by the side of the river and stared down at it. " I was...just kinda taking a stroll....and.." after that...she stayed silent.....remembering when she had fallen into it...it was quite scary for her since when she fell a rock had slammed into her head and slit it open to the side as she almost felt tears burning her eyes but she shook them off and tried to be strong about it. "And I fell in it..." she said silently
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum