RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :.

3 posters

Go down

.: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :. Empty .: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :.

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Hello everyone~ My name is Ren, but feel free to call me Meito or Mei-chan. ^^ I've been a roleplayer for about... 6-7 years and I feel very confident with my replies. I have many characters that I can use. One of them being my ten year old angel imp himself, Meito. Umm... I collect asian ball jointed dolls as a hobby. I currently own 4 boys and I'm waiting for two more to come in the mail. It is an expensive hobby but my goodness, they are beautiful. The boy in my avatar is my first doll ever. His name is Adam and he is very precious to me.

What else....? Oh! I love to draw and write stories about my original characters. I'm also a cosplayer.

Roleplay wise: I am a literate roleplayer, who tries to post at least 3 paragraphs per reply. I only have boy characters so I am willing to do Yaoi and normal roleplays with girls. No Yuri for me, please. I roleplay gore, horror, romance, band roleplays with my 3 Jrock boys, adventure, and experiment stuff. I don't like furries very much but I'm not going to hate on someone for it. Just my personal opinion. I hope to get to know everyone on here! Thank you~
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

.: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :. Empty Re: .: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :.

Post  Chalcodes Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Welcome to the board!
Marry me lol!

I've got a BJD too. He's a KDF from LUTS --Ttori head. I've also got a Delf head I have no clue what to do with! It IS an expensive hobby, but it's definately worth it, haha.

We should definately start some rp's sometime!
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

.: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :. Empty Re: .: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :.

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello Mei-Chan, welcome to the RPBrigade! Are those dollfies?(I'm not sure if dollfies are Japanese or not ^^') Oh and you cosplay too? Cool, what have you cosplayed as before? Nice to meet you by the way.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

https://rpbrigade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Thank you very much! And Oh my, a dollie collector too! <3 -is happy now- Aww. I'm waiting for my KDF Bory boy and Angell Studio MIX-BLACK 70 cm boy to come home. Ordered him last weekend and ordered the Black last month. Hehe. Which Delf? I have an Angell Studio Adam doll, which is named Adam, an Abio Angel Yi head on an Angel of Dream body named Ren { He's my murderer oc, oops~ }, A Delf Limited Edition Moon named Naoki, and a DollFamily LingFeng named Hisoka. ^^ I only have one head without a body right now. He's a Leekeworld Koji.

Also, do you have a DOA? Surprised

Chalcodes wrote:Welcome to the board!
Marry me lol!

I've got a BJD too. He's a KDF from LUTS --Ttori head. I've also got a Delf head I have no clue what to do with! It IS an expensive hobby, but it's definately worth it, haha.

We should definately start some rp's sometime!
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh my goodness. I'm so poor lol

I don't know which Delf head he is.. My name is Chalcodes on DOA too, I think. I've been into the hobby for about 5 years now, but I've only got one boy and a head X] How embarrassing

Your dolls all sound so friggin' awesome! I always thought the Bory boy mold was so cute! I got Celilo's (my kdf) convers from Leekeworld... How are their dolls?
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Thank you. ^^ And yes. They are Dollfies. Yep, a proud cosplayer, if I do say so myself. I've cosplayed Ciel Phantomhive in his red outfit from the manga, Alice Ciel, and Smile Ciel, Vocaloid Len, Servant of Evil Len, Daughter of Evil Rin, Young Meltdown Rin, Amu Hinamori, Imitation Black Kaito, Imitation Black Len, SVAT Len, Souseiseki, Suiseiseki, Haruhi from Ouran, Magnet Len, and Casual Kaito.

My next cosplays should be Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh, some more Vocaloid PV cosplays, Dream of Doll Sha, Meito, and Chico from Pico to Chico. And nice to meet you, too.

Nikki wrote:Hello Mei-Chan, welcome to the RPBrigade! Are those dollfies?(I'm not sure if dollfies are Japanese or not ^^') Oh and you cosplay too? Cool, what have you cosplayed as before? Nice to meet you by the way.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

You are now my inspiration. I find it funny how I know every character you have cosplayed as xD. The only thing I have cosplayed as is Konata from Luckystar. I'm making the crown for maria from umineko no naku koro ni right now but I probably wont make the whole thing in time for the convention i'm planning on attending. Also dollfies are like unattainable for me becuase of the price. D:
Nikki
Nikki
Admin

https://rpbrigade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 pm

FFF- I'm poor myself. I need all my money to go towards sending Adam back to Angell Studio to get a new face-up.

Hmm... Do you happen to have photos? I'm good at telling Delf dolls apart. ^^ I'm Ciel. on DOA.

Thank you. >u< I really wanted to avoid the Bory because he was so popular but... he kinda slipped his way in here. xD And Leekeworld is ok. I love their wigs. So soft. =A=

Chalcodes wrote:Oh my goodness. I'm so poor lol

I don't know which Delf head he is.. My name is Chalcodes on DOA too, I think. I've been into the hobby for about 5 years now, but I've only got one boy and a head X] How embarrassing

Your dolls all sound so friggin' awesome! I always thought the Bory boy mold was so cute! I got Celilo's (my kdf) convers from Leekeworld... How are their dolls?
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm too afraid wigs are gonna look out of place on my doll.. I only buy LUTS wigs ;A; *lolomniI'mboring*

.: And then, the simple angel imp lost his sight :. August17th_stuff042

Uuuwoooah. Massive picture --sorry! He's got a different shirt now though.

Yes, Bory's are popular, but for a reaaaason! That's probably why he slipped one over ya ;D
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm

I have Luts wigs on all my dolls except Naoki and my floating head. He has an nDoll wig on and the head has his default Leekeworld wig on. Adam used to have his default wig on until the rain made it all moldy. DX And he looks better in this wig, personally. And truth be told, most of my dolls are second hand. Ren was bought from the DOA MarketPlace. Naoki was rescued from an overly abusive owner. I swear, I felt so bad for him when I opened him up. He couldn't stand, his face up was dry and brittle, he was so yellow, and his limited outfit has rips in it. In all, the poor boy looked as if the owner just tossed him out in the yard and didn't care for him.

Chalcodes wrote:I'm too afraid wigs are gonna look out of place on my doll.. I only buy LUTS wigs ;A; *lolomniI'mboring*

{ img taken away in quote to save space }

Uuuwoooah. Massive picture --sorry! He's got a different shirt now though.

Yes, Bory's are popular, but for a reaaaason! That's probably why he slipped one over ya ;D
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum