RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage

3 posters

Go down

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Empty Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage

Post  Chalcodes Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, I don't know if anybody has requests or not, but if you do, I'll gladly take them! I just got ArtRage 2, and although I'm jacked about it, I've got no ideas whatsoever Sad

If anybody does want a picture done, please comment here. It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd put a refrence link in your post too.

Here's a few samples if you're interested.

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Ball_Jointed_Doll_____Celilo___by_Chalcodes

Both of the pictures above and below have been scanned. They are TRADITIONAL WORK. Both were done in ballpoint pen.

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Sexy_Spider_Splicer_by_Chalcodes

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Ashitaka_in_Wonderland_by_Chalcodes

The picture above is DIGITAL WORK. I did it on iScribble.net.

Cheers, yo!
~Chalcodes
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Empty Re: Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage

Post  Ar-jai Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I SHALL REQUEST!!! XD uh.. maybe you could do one of my characters? so far on here we've got:
Tracy
Randen
Vivi
Shelzo(wolf)
and do I have mike? I think so.... YES, yes i do. Mike.
maybe you could draw one or two of them? PM me for their descriptions, that way everyone's more ~surprised~ XD
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage Empty Re: Requests, anyone? ~ Getting used to ArtRage

Post  Meito Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Pretty Art~ Umm, maybe when you are free, you'd be up to drawing my boy Ren? :3 I can send photos of him through PM or you can look at my Den of Angels Page for his photoshoot. All I have are doll photos of him. D:
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum