RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some ideas that may help keep characters in order and other things.

2 posters

Go down

Some ideas that may help keep characters in order and other things. Empty Some ideas that may help keep characters in order and other things.

Post  Meito Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 am

I've been thinking about this for a while and I've come into terms to request to see if perhaps you could add it under the roleplay section? I, for one, have many ocs that I use for roleplays and I like to set up a thread to keep all their info in one place. So perhaps, we can have a Character Profile fourm? Everyone makes one thread and adds all their characters in their own thread. It'd be helpful and it can let people see what characters are used for what roleplay. It can also tell a person more about your character.

Another thing that could be added into the Creativity Corner- I am a photographer and I love to show pictures off. Also, some of my characters are only in doll form, so mayber having a Photography fourm would be nice? Or maybe even a Cosplay fourm? Since I also make cosplays.
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Some ideas that may help keep characters in order and other things. Empty Re: Some ideas that may help keep characters in order and other things.

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm

I agree, there should be a character profile one, I have a lot of characters too and get them confused with each other.

I don't photograph anything XD but i do know a lot of people who do, that's a good one too,but maybe the cosplay could be in he photography one? Just so we don't start getting a zillion new forums...
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down