RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All

3 posters

Go down

.: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All Empty .: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All

Post  Meito Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 am

{ Hello everyone~ This is my special plot that I've had in mind for a while. This takes place in the distant future in a city that was mostly abandoned for it deemed to be far too dangerous for humans to live in. After all, the long war between humans and androids ended rather bloody. Toxic gas remained in the blocked off city, only leaving the robots to remain alone. However, one little android had a single wish as he worked in the Tall Clock Tower that kept everything running. A wish to be re-united with the humans. To be able to see that starry, natural sky once more. Near-by, there is the human city. So, feel free to join! }

Frail fingertips gently grazed upon the orange touch screen infront of him as he closed his golden eyes. He pressed a few of the buttons and wandered over to the large glass window, singing out softly in his slightly robotic voice that had gotten damaged in the war. "As I stared out the window, I began to wonder where... the dearest of me had gone. To follow the light and leaving the darkness you created behind." His short, pale blue hair swayed slightly in the wind as he headed down the long corridor to the door that led outside. Once there, everything seemed to light up and sparkle. Sadly, that image was all a lie in the little teen's eyes.

All Hiro wanted was to have things return to how they used to be many years ago. He missed the professor. He always had made sure the little robot was working fine. But now, the male shook his head slowly and walked down the brightly lighten city. The signs may appear to be of human nature still, but no one cared. They had the town to themselves. Hiro held his arms close to his chest as his lips whispered out. "Hello dear, ARiA... Will you please deliver my melody out into the world that sparkles like no other?" Hearing his voice crack again, he looked down to his dirt covered, cold hands with a frown pasted on those pale lips.
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

.: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All Empty Re: .: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am

Splash! was heard from the sound of feet splatting onto mud and puddles. Heavy panting was heard not far as a young teen came around the corner, running for dear life as she held a plastic brown bag in one hand, long bright blue tendrils drifting around her eyes as she ran as quickly as she can as he rlong brown curls followed behind. She looked like a straight up normal teen as she wore a bright green jacket and long ripped jeans and a usual pair of sneakers yet they were dirty with mud and dirt and from the look in her bright green eyes she seemed quite terrified until she rushed by Hiro quickly and just by the bump of his shoulder she tripped along and landed head onto the dirty alley ground, she turned back to look at Hiro and then back at a few men with flashlights and threw the brown paper back over a fence as if she never had it before.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

.: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All Empty Re: .: ARiA .~ For a Chance to be with you, miracles in unison ~. :. Open For All

Post  Meito Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 am

As he felt himself being bumped into, the pale blue haired male stumbled a bit but managed to keep his balance. His golden eyes twirled a bit to observe the girl as he wandered over to her. "Careful. It's dangerous around here..." He muttered, looking at the adult robots as they simply wandered off, finsing no need to stay there. Hiro let out a soft sigh as he looked up to the fake sky. Yes... everything was fake. Nothing was natural. Perhaps, even he was a fake being? No. He couldn't be! NEVER! Nibbling on his lip, his hands were placed on his hips. "You should be heading home. The guards will shut down anyone not authorized to be out here this late soon..." His voice cracked again, static being heard a little as he spoke.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 am

The young girl looked away from the boy as she slightly muttered an apology and thank you. as she saw the adult robots she was beyond relief by the sight of them leave. But as soon as she heard him say for her to get home....the funny part was she didn't want to go home at all....even if it was suppose to be called a home. she did not want to return at all. She then looked over at hiro and spoke in the most straight forward way. "I dont want to go home..." she slightly noticed the glitch in his voice as it made her curious to know if HE was robot. Zenerisa stood up and brushed off some of the dirt although it did not help. Her bright sea green like eyes then looked up into his golden ones and his blue hair as she compared it to her fire blue like bangs, she couldnt help but inspect the kid straight up and down .
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 am

One of the older robots whistled, announcing his arrival dully. He rolled nearer on his old modeled wheels in a fit of crackles and pops, although he was was neither particularly interested in the human or the little android. He wasn't a guard by any means, and his listless lumbering definately proved as much. His previous occupation looked to have taken quite a toll, as his robotic body was covered in scratches, and his old-fashion style metal was slightly distorted. It wasn't uncommon to see beat-up robots, and yet, something was different about this one.

There was no life in him. Everything within his body seemed to move in slow motion. Even his orange round glassy eyes had lost the usual luster that was present in every being. The cogs and wheels in his lower half kept him walking almost reluctantly. It was no doubt a depressing sight... A robot with no purpose of being.

The robot's wheels creaked, and something within him sputtered as he paused in front of the human and the android. He looked from one to the other, silent for the moment before he decided to speak.

"What are you do-doing.. out--out at this hour human." The question was said as if it were a dull statement, and the repetitive crackling and fading of the robot's voice made it difficult for the human to understand completely.

Last edited by Chalcodes on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 am

Zenerisa took notice to the other android as she felt quite sorrow for how beat up and destroyed he looked she truly knew a bit on fixing robots as she sometimes quietly took interest in fixing them...but she wasn't sure if any of these robots would allow her to fix them. She then looked into the other robots eyes..and her head then slightly looking to the side.."I don't want to go home...that is all." her small arms crossed over her chest as she felt herself get a bit nervous like she always did for some reason.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 pm

His glowing eyes caught glimpse of another robot who lived here and simple bowed his head in respect to the elder. "Why would you not want to return home? Wait a minute... Are you, perhaps... a H U M A N?" He spelled out the name, knowing it was forbidden to speak that word. Hiro backed up and felt his thoughts thump in curiousity. However, he knew he'd have to return back to the Tower where he was locked up in before the guards caught him. "F-F-Forgive me." The pale blue haired robot stuttered out due to the glitch in his voice, adding on. "I must be returning to the Tower..." Placing his hands out infront of him, the lights around the city began to swirl in a circle as a touch screen formed infront of him. "Being the watcher of the Tower means you have s-special access to the city's main power. Y-You have to watch over and make sure everything works."

Touching a few buttons with a click, the screen faded away as he smiled. "If you truly are not from here, you must be careful." Was all he was able to whisper before vanishing in a swirl of glittering dust that blended in the fake stars. Opening his eyes again, the male realized he was laying on the floor in the tower, the screens surrounding him as they checked his system to make sure he was working well enough.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Zenerisa had no time to speak to the boy...and wondered why he had warned her about not staying there..she became quite curious on why was it so wrong to stay here. she then turned back to the old robot "w-what did...he mean by that?" she looked a slight bit worriedly as she looked back up at the tower.She sorta knew why he would warn her though. she knew only because of the guards that were chasing her as she was easily able to tell they were robots as well. But why was it wrong for a human to be in this city?..
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 pm

The old robot's wheels sputtered, a spray of hot oil oozing from one of the jammed cogs in his lower half. He paid no mind to it, instead simply looking away as his internal workings groaned with over-use and poor upkeeping. "--it-it is.. none of my con-concern..." The old android mumbled in his crackily voice as he looked up at the tower.

The hard disk drive inside his head that recorded bits of information and stored 'memory' was chipped, making it difficult for him to think correctly some of the time. He often gave delayed responses at odd times, or gave somebody the wrong information. Other androids had recognized in their own seperate ways that he was inferior, and since they realized this, it was normal for other robots to steer clear. Repairing was out of the question --older models were constantly being replaced by newer ones. It was simply a natural thing for the older ones to decay and die out these days.
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

It broke Zenerisas heart to see how an old robot cold just simply decay that way...SHe wished she knew a way to help him as she walked towards him. "...Is it ok...if I can repair you a bit?.." she watched the oil ooze out as she had the greatest urge to help him...she wanted him not to suffer as much as he is now..."I-I sometimes f-fix robots so um I can assure you that i can fix one or two things..if you don't mind..." But she noticed..she did not have tools...
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 pm

The old robot shuddered violently as something in his body refused to work right, although whatever it was corrected itself after a moment. His prototype was not able to express many of the wide arrangements of emotion most modern day androids could, although he faintly managed to convey question through his dirty glass eyes as he looked down at the girl. "..Re-Re-Repair. Repair me. I do not-- do not understand why." He said in his crackily voice, sputtering faintly as his gears temporarily jammed once more.
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Zenerisa smiled gently as she then simply told the robot to stay put were he stood as she then quickly dashed and made her way up the tower to were the boy was. She needed certain amount of tools and hopefully the boy would allow her to at least let her borrow them just for this moment. If she did not fix this robot, it would probably haunt her for the rest of her life for not at least try or make an attempt to help him.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

{ Sorry for not replying much. Busy over here with school and everything! }

Looking around a bit, Hiro slowly stood up and began to see images of the past flash through his eyes. The blood... the screams... the sin he had placed on his own hands. He never wanted to be involved in that war. He had contributed to the killing of many humans. But of course, his memories had locked up most of the past so he wouldn't suffer. Occasionally, the little android would remember little bits. His frail hands clutched his head as a pained groan escaped his lips. Stumbling a bit, he slammed into the wall inside the Tower, slidding down in a curled up position. "Memories. The cries that child gave me to stop. The words friendship being repeated over and over again. The leaders of the city controlled us all. We had no choice."

His voice cracked some more as he managed to push the memories away. Just as he managed to get himself to stand again, the screen popped up. "Master Hiro, there appears to be someone here for you. Please head downstairs and greet her before the guards come." The pale robot just nodded, transporting down where the door was as he awaited for the knock on the silver doors.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 am

Zenerisa was guided to a pair of silver doors as she then lightly knocked upon it. she was a slight bit nervous for some reason now, she wasn't sure why as she just only
simply wanted to borrow some tools..her hands then began to grow sweaty and her heart
thrusted wildly in her chest as she waited for the response of the boy.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 am

Once he heard the knock, he slowly opened the large doors and noticed it was the human girl who managed to sneak in the city. "Oh, it's you. P-P-Please hurry inside." He stated, his eyes watching for anything suspicious. Slowly, his eyes caught glimpse of the photos on the touch screens that he had been looking at and he realized it. He was looking at the old picture of the close friend he had. The poor Girl that he killed during the war. Feeling his lips tug into a pout, a tune began to hum from his lips. A depressed lullaby he had learned from her. "La La La La... Holy Clock is turning for it's return... la la la..." He murmured as he closed the pictures away to bring up happier ones with people who lived here. "So, um... What can I do t-to help you, miss?" Hiro asked, rocking on his heels a bit.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:42 am

Zenerisa blinked unsure of what to say..as she knew the boy robot had defects as well....his voice cracked up quite alot as his voice box was danaged she had supposed..she could actually be able to fix that-- but she first had to ask for his tools...."I-I...I-Iv come to ask i-if you have any tools I can b-borrow...so I can fix the robot that we had both encountered...If you can lend me these tools I can promise you anything in return..." she said as politely as she could, her head slightly down as she was feeling beyond nervous. Her heart pounding wildly as her hands shook from her nervousness.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 am

Snapping his fingers, a hologram image of an adult woman appeared before him, speaking softly. "What do you wish for me to do, Master Hiro?" The pale blue haired male shoved his hands in his pockets as he replied. "Find our set of tools the Professor left before the war. Bring them back here." The image bowed in acceptance and vanished without another word. Hiro smiled gently and replied. "It'll just be a minute. Forgive me. I haven't touched those things in years. After all... Professor was the one who always f-f-fixed me." After a few moments, the image returned with the bag of tools and handed it to the human. "Request finished, my master. Shall I complete anything else?" Shaking his head no, the hologram went away. "So... There. You don't really have to go anything... for me, anyways. It's just tools." He mumbled out.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am

Zenerisa then simply stared at him as she stepped on closer to him. "Can I fix your voice box?..." she asked with a gentle smile. She held the bag against her chest as her face was now quite close to the boys, her bright sea like green eyes glittering from the light that came in through the window. Her smile was quite warm and caring almost a bit motherly like as she wanted to reach over and touch him...she never touched a boy robot before as she found the boy robot before her quite fascinating in many ways. Her blue bangs were slightly plastered onto her forehead from the moist as it was a bit hot in the room and she was quite sweating a bit from earlier but she ignored it as she looked like a mess anyways. Her clothes ripped in certain areas from trying to escape through small short passages that she somehow managed to squeeze through, her cheeks and hands were tainted a bit black from oil and dirt and slightly chipped from old bright green and black nail polish. she was quite a mess, but at the moment she did not care much for the way she looked as she had much worse things in mind.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Upon hearing the request, Hiro's eyes widened slightly. "What?" He asked, confused to why a human would want to try to fix him. After all they've done to their race... why would one want to help them? His hand reached up to cup his own cold cheek as he watched her grow closer. His odd colored eyes softened as he added. "If you truly wish... you may. However, I don't k-know if it'll work." The android could remember how his voice broke. A sharp strike to the head with a metal pole. That's what saved him from the leader and guards' control.Most of that memory was corrupted, and he was very glad for it. He didn't want to remember that. All he wanted to remember was the good times with the humans. Where everyone was friends and kind to each other.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Zenerisa looked quite excited about this as she quickly took action as she then spoke very calmly "ok now then relax.." she softly spoke as she pressed a small button at the nape of his neck and the base of his head opened. everything was quite old but she was easily able to recognize certain parts of his head. she then noticed his voice box and noticed the slight glitch it held as she disconnected it. she then began to repair the bump as it was back to normal within just minutes as she then slipped back his voice box into its slot and reconnected it as she pressed the button at the nape of his neck as everything closed up once again and she sighed in relief. "There...your voice box should be as good as new...maybe when you fell or something you slightly damaged it so I fixed the bump it held on the side that was causing glitches to your voice box.." she spoke as she put the tools away.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 pm

As she worked on him, he felt himself wander off into some daze. It was weird... but it gave him relief to think someone would fix him. When they voice box was removed, a slight beeping noise escaped from his lips, a warning that was placed inside him if anything was truly wrong with him. It only lasted a few minutes. When she returned the voice box to him, his eyes turned dull for a moment before returning to normal. Shaking his head, Hiro smiled gently and spoke. "Thank you very much." He grew a little shocked at the idea of it not glitching and added. "It wasn't from a fall. Something else broke it. I know it all." His pale blue bangs covered his eyes as he began to walk towards the large window that faced the area where you could see the human city.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Zenerisa couldnt help but smile by her great achievement on helping the boy, as she then listened to what he had to say her eyes then slowly lowered as she grew concerned...she did not know there was a war as she was only young at the time, just merely a baby as she had somehow survived or found a way to escape the clutches of other robots, she then asked quietly..."who did that to you?..." she quietly asked him..as she walked right beside him looking out the window next to him.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meito Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:33 pm

As she asked him what happened, the android placed his cold hand against the class as his golden eyes began to show small barcodes, trying to access the memories he had tried so hard to lock away. Once he recieved them, his eyes returned to normal. "You really want to know? Alright. I'll tell you about that cold year. The war that ruined this city and everyone's lives." Letting his lips fall into a frown, Hiro began the story. "Long ago, humans and robots like me were able to live with each other. Everyone was kind... we all respected each other. We could feel happiness. However... one day... one android wanted to rule over the city. He didn't want the robots to live with humans. He wanted humans to perish. Sadly, because he was so high-tech made by the greatest Professor.. my Professor, alive here, he could control every robot here if he wanted to. He didn't do that though. He only controlled the weak-minded. The ones who loved humans the most. I was one of them... I had a human friend. Her name was Rosemary. The war was already fierce. Robots and humans were killed every hour. A-And I..." He stuttered, feeling sadness come to him as he remembered the sin he commited. "I found Rosemary... while I was still under control. I couldn't stop myself. I...I gripped her neck and smashed her to the floor, shredding her to pieces in a fit of rage. I didn't know what I was doing. I could hear the cries to stop. But... I couldn't. Then, Rosemary's brother came along and whacked me in the head painfully with a metal pole. It knocked the control chip out of me. I only got to see a glimpse of little Rosemary before I shut down."

His hands trembled lightly as he added. "For my punishment... I was banished and was told to live in the Tower where I was made. I'm only allowed out during the night. The humans fled from the city in fear of the robots. All I want is for things to be back to normal. I loved being with humans..." Hiro whispered, even though his voice sounded upset, no tears would fall.
Meito
Meito

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalcodes Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm

The old robot looked up at the tower as he waited. His memory chip had glitched out moments ago, and he wasn't quite sure what he was waiting for, but being the ever-loyal android he was, he didn't wonder off. Even though he was an older model, his mental computer demanded stimulation. Waiting for something he knew had some sort of purpose was far more interesting then wondering back off listlessly into the alley-ways.

"I-I am quite sure it has some-something to... something to do with that tower." Talking to himself had originally been intended as a way to help solve problems, although it had become more of a necessity now that his ability to keep his thoughts silent was hindered due to the slow decay of his computer. "May-Maybe I should. Go in." He droned, although he paused as he moved to wheel foreward. He still had it programmed into his hard drive that it was poilte to knock, however --the tower door in which he was comtemplating going in to looked slightly decayed. And he distinctly remembered being told not to touch decaying, dirty or rotten things unless he was cleaning.

The android stared.

'...Knock. Clean. Knock. Clean. Clean? Knock?' He continued to stare as he looked on at the door. If his creator had given him a way to frown, he'd be wearing one on his dusty face. He didn't move his dusty glass eyes away for a good fifteen minutes before he came to the conclusion that this issue was too big for his mental capacity to take. Since he could not make a proper decision between the two taught actions, he fell back to his secondary plan once more --wait patiently.
Chalcodes
Chalcodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenerisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:40 am

(Sorry I havent replied!!! Its just theres kinda alot going on in my household so its hard to reply :( )

Zenerisas eyes dropped to the ground. she wishes to find a way to comfort the boy. but at the same time she just did not know how. She then began to approach him quietly and gently placed her hand onto his shoulder. her head slightly lowered as she slightly found it hard to comfort some body since she has never done so in her life. shes lived alone, with no family or love..it was amazing how she still so nice enough to fix robots. she didn't know were all this niceness was coming from exactly. She then began to squeeze his shoulder a slight bit tight as she lightly whispered.."I'm so truly sorry.....I wish I-.." Until she was suddenly interrupted by knock as she realized it was the older robot that she has left outside as she realized she had left him alone. She cursed herself beneath her breath for doing so as she opened the door for to allow him inside as she apologized many times for leaving him outside as she allowed him to come inside. "I-Is it alright if I f-fix him here?..." her eyes looked towards the ground...hoping for a yes as she truly did not want to stay outside as she was afraid to be caught by a guard.
Zenerisa
Zenerisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down