RPBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning )

2 posters

Go down

I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning ) Empty I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning )

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 pm

{ Hello. I really felt like posting part of my story for my oc, Ren on here since he's a very dark character of mine. If gore stories are NOT allowed, please tell me and feel free to delete it. ^^; }

Rain… Dripping from many of the buildings below. A single couple with a small bundle in their arms quickly scurried down the wet streets to where a rather tall building stood. The sign read, “Noah Orphanage”. It was a place known for finding their children homes rather quickly. The woman simply closed her lavender eyes and cradled the blue, wet bundle close to her chest as she left her man alone to go up the set of stairs. The couple wasn’t known like many other families in this part of the town. They were pretty poor. And having a child was not a blessing at this time. As sad as it was… they had to let their boy go. Let him have a rich filled life. A tear swirled its way down the lady’s cheek before landing on the tip of her son’s nose. She quickly knocked on the door, placed her dearest next to the door after giving him one last kiss, and ran. Ran as far as she could. An older lady soon came to the door and noticed the boy at the door-step. Ren looked up to the strange lady above and held his tiny hands out towards her, cooing only once in a curious manner. The lady, named Rosa, bent down to pick up the baby and looked around. There was no one in sight. So with a smile, she brought him inside and got him situated.

During the years, Ren had learned to keep to himself and only played with the children he trusted. By now, he was a mere seven year old. He was sitting in a corner when a girl came up to him and asked. “W-Would you like to play with us, Ren? We’re going to play outside with the ball if you’d like to join.” The lavender eyed boy closed the book he was reading and smiled back at her. “Sure, Kiana. I’d love to play.” He got off the chair, put the book away, and followed the girl to outside of the gardens. Rosa looked out the window from her office and then returned to look at the paper-work on her desk. “My little Ren has grown up so well… If only someone would take him home. He’s such a kind boy.” She spoke to herself in her raspy voice.

The children played for hours before being told to come inside for lunch. Ren took his small sandwich and went to the table, eating it slowly to savor the taste. Because it was an orphanage, they didn’t get much to eat. But Ren didn’t care. He was grateful for what he got to eat. The auburn haired boy placed his dish in the sink before returning to his room. He wanted to go look at the picture of his parents again. Taking a seat on the bed, the boy took the photo in his hands and whispered. “Hello Mommy… Hello Daddy. I had a lot of fun today.. I just wish that you’d take me home. Don’t you love me? Auntie Rosa told me numerous times that you did. So… Why? Why did you leave me alone? Well… I guess I’ll never know.” A sigh left his lips before he returned the picture back to the rightful place and wandered out of the room.

Ren forced a smile on his lips once he was called into Rosa’s office and hugged her legs. “Auntie Rosa? Do you think someone will come and take me away from here? ‘Cause I don’t want to leave.” He murmured. The older lady ran her hand through his hair and said. “But sweetie, you need to go on one day. There’s going to be a family who wants to care for you. Shouldn’t you be happy about that?” The child frowned and pulled away from her. “I guess…” Rosa chuckled and knelt down to be eye level with him. “Now, time for bed. We have a busy day tomorrow. A few couples will be coming to look for children. I want you to be well rested!” She pressed a kiss to Ren’s cheek before sending him off to bed.

Peaceful dreams filled the children’s minds but… it was torn away. It had suddenly grown very hot in the bedrooms of the children. Kiana opened her blue eyes to catch a glimpse of the now red and ash covered room. She let out a quick scream before placing her hand over her mouth. It was hard to breathe. Ren quickly got out of bed when he heard the scream, as did the other children, and gasped at the sight. How did the building catch flame? Did Auntie Rosa burn something? The auburn haired boy let out a harsh cough and crawled over to the door to find the woman who cared for them all. His sight was going black. IT was hard to speak. This couldn’t be the end. NEVER! However, when he heard a few thunks on the floor, his lavender eyes felt tears form. His dear friends… His only family… They were sick. They were dying from the fumes. The child ran over to Kiana and gripped onto her. “Come on, Kiana… We need to help the others out. Please!” He cried out, shaking her to make the girl look at him.

Everything…. Everything burned down… Auntie Rosa. The children… all except the little auburn boy. Left with all the blood on his hands. It was a rainy night, much like the one when he was dropped off at the orphanage, when he was taken in by the police. “I-I didn’t do it! I would never harm my family!” Ren cried, trying to break free of the men’s grip on his arms. He wanted out. He wanted everything that happened to be a dream.
Why? Why did this happen? Why couldn’t I die with them…? Auntie Rosa… Mommy… Daddy… Forgive my sins. I was not perfect.

Two years had passed since that horrible accident. Ren was still in prison for accused murder of the whole orphanage. Because he was still a child, an official man would always come in the child’s cell and talk to him. So, one day, when Ren was now nine… the man came in and said. “Good morning Ren. How are you?” Ren looked up, a sad look on his face. He was shackled up to the wall. After a deep breath, he replied. “I’m good…” The man walked closer and stopped when the child began to speak again. “Hey… Do you… have a family? A family… that you love?” The man gave a curious look and nodded. A smirk slowly crept to his lips as he stated. “I see. And, you’d be hurt to see them die? Wouldn’t you?” The worker glared at him and spat out. “What are you trying to say?” The lavender eyed male shook his head. “Nothing. I was just asking a question. Being locked up for two years made me think. I really did kill those children. I killed Auntie Rosa. And you know what? I’m happy. I did it with my own two hands.” A chuckle left his lips as he looked down again. “Next year, if I’m not released… I’ll be killed under the Queen’s order. Isn’t that nice?” He teased. The male narrowed his eyes and responded. “I’m not getting into it. Your food will be here soon, prisoner.” He turned once and left the child alone. Ren just kept the smirk on his face, humming to himself.

Amazingly, the prisoner had gotten his wish. A stranger had paid his debt, and he was free to go. The only thing the person left for him was a letter that said. “With love.” He swore it was his parents. So, he wouldn’t rest until he found them. Dead or Alive. Walking down the rainy streets of London, Ren noticed a kind woman who was offering people a stay at her house. “Hello, madam. I see you are being kind to many people. Would you mind to let me stay a few days at your home? I have no place to go.” He said sadly, a frown on his lips. The woman smiled and pulled him close. “Oh, you poor thing. Yes! You can stay for as long as you want, dear.” A demented glare grew in Ren’s eyes as he was led back to the house.
For tonight… I shall show people who I truly am. I will only live with my Mother. My Father. Everyone else will parish. For then, will I be free.

Once he arrived at the house, Ren smiled and looked to the other children staying at the house. The woman, who preferred to be called Madam Ivory, gently caressed the boy’s cheeks and replied. “Let me start dinner and then I’ll go make you some new clothes. You must be awfully cold in those torn clothes.” With a soft kiss to his forehead, she urged him on to go play with the other orphan children while she wandered in the kitchen. A little girl with blonde braids giggled when Ren approached the group and she held out a wooden toy towards him. “Want to play with us? Madam Ivory has been so kind. Letting us abandoned children stay in the comfort of her home… I hope she gets a great reward from the Gods for her kindness.” She rambled on. The lavender eyed child smirked playfully and denied the offer. “No thanks.. . And God, eh? Don’t believe in such petty things.” He murmured, walking passed the children to one of the many bedrooms.

Dinner was soon finished and Ren was now wearing a simple newsboy outfit. By now, Madam Ivory had all the children sitting in a circle. “I want you to all tell me what is the one thing you want to do with your life, dears. I’m sure that it’ll happen. I’m just curious.” She said with a smile. Most of the children’s wishes were just to have a nice family. However, Ren’s was a little more… in-depth. “Madam Ivory… I just want to find my real parents. I don’t want anyone else. No other family. I also just want to find the one person who… well… let’s just say ‘helped’ me out of a certain place. To thank them.” He said softly, never looking at the group. The woman gasped slightly and looked down a bit. “W-Well… I’m sure you’ll find them, dear. And you all can stay here as long as you need.” With a glance to the clock, she then chuckled. “Oh my! Look how late it has become. It’s time for bed, children. There are three bedrooms with two beds each. Just choose someone to share the room with! If you need anything, my bedroom is down the hallway near the kitchen. Good night.” She said, standing up to blow the candles out once all the kids went in their rooms.

The auburn haired child had chosen to be with the braided hair girl. He crawled into the bed and blew the candle out. Sadly, he just couldn’t fall asleep. He needed to get out of here. She wasn’t his mother. How dare she touch him and call him ‘dear’! His eyes narrowed and a rather displeased look grew on his innocent face. “She is not the one… She knows nothing…“ Much to his surprise, it was a rainy night, just like when he was left off at the orphanage. Slowly, Ren climbed out of the bed, got changed into the outfit the lady made him, and left the room. The blonde hair girl was still sound asleep. He quickly made it into the kitchen and looked around for the knife. The lightning lit up his figure and a silent chuckle left his lips when he found it. It seemed like he had lost all sanity. Only wishing to be in his dear parents arms. But who could blame him? He wanted to have a family. His REAL family.

The lavender eyed boy walked down the dark hall and opened the door into his caretaker’s room, the gleaming knife behind his back. Madam Ivory rolled over in her sleep once before cracking her blue eyes open. “R-Ren? What’s wrong? Why are you giving me that look?” She asked, a frown on her pale lips. Ren walked closer to the bed, climbing up on it. He frowned once before looking away from her. “I must say this. Thank you for taking care of me for a day. However, I must continue my search. You are not my mother. You will never be able to replace her. So, I shall make the image stop.” Madam Ivory raised an eyebrow at that and asked. “Ren, what are you talking about?” The child just responded by showing the knife that was hidden behind his back. Her eyes widened as she backed up near the wall where the mattress ended. “Ren! Put that knife down now! It’s dangerous!” She yelled. However, that didn’t stop the auburn haired child. “I love you, Madam Ivory… But you aren’t worthy of caring for me.” He laughed out.

Slash. Scream. Slash. Scream. The pattern continued for a few minutes. Finally, when lightning again, the woman below grew silent. The blood dripped down his face much like the rain on the clear windows. A pleased smile grew on Ren’s lips as he placed the knife in Madam Ivory’s limp hand. He got off of the blood stained bed and went into the bathroom next door, wiping the blood off of his face. Dark, black circles looped around his tired, purple eyes. A smirk forever pasted on his pinkish lips.

Drip
Drop
Drip Drop… The rain continued to fall. The child had gathered all the food and water he could, placing them in a bag he found. With one last smile, Ren left the peaceful home. He ran… letting the rain wash the current sin off from his face. At times, he’d just stand in the street and let the rain fall on him. “Mother… Father… I will follow you message. I will find you.”

No matter what… I will find you and forget about the past.
All I want to do is to be in your arms…
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning ) Empty Re: I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning )

Post  Ar-jai Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

wow... very interesting character! and nice writing also!
Ar-jai
Ar-jai

Back to top Go down

I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning ) Empty Re: I N N O C E N C E ( Slight Gore Warning )

Post  Meito Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Thank you very much. ^^ Ren is one of my fave characters I have.

Ar-jai wrote:wow... very interesting character! and nice writing also!
Meito
Meito

http://dimentiofan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum